[Air-L] Job Opening - Research Analyst, Data & Society

Robyn Caplan robyn at datasociety.net
Wed Dec 21 11:03:52 PST 2016

Hi All,

We’re searching for a full-time Research Analyst at Data & Society in the area of algorithmic platforms and media history/policy. Ideal candidates would have experience publishing articles in 'public-facing' outlets (i.e. not just journal articles, but blogs, websites, newspapers, etc.) and/or have project management or managing editor experience. Looking ideally for candidates with some post-graduate study in the area of media studies, information science, or communications. Candidates working towards a PhD in a relevant field will also be considered.

Please see the job opening here <https://datasociety.net/blog/jobs/research-analyst-accountability/> and forward to anyone you think would be a good fit! We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from people of color, women, the LGBTQIA community and persons with disabilities. This is a full-time position.

Link again: https://datasociety.net/blog/jobs/research-analyst-accountability/ <https://datasociety.net/blog/jobs/research-analyst-accountability/>

Thank you!

Robyn Caplan
Researcher