[Air-L] OUT NOW - Issue 11 (2016) of "online - Heidelberg Journal of Religions on the Internet"

Simone Heidbrink simone.heidbrink at zegk.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Dec 30 05:14:16 PST 2016

Dear colleagues,

We proudly present the newest issue 10 (2016) of online - Heidelberg
Journal of Religions on the Internet
(http://heiup.uni-heidelberg.de/journals/index.php/religions/)!

After tackling a nearly grotesque heap of technical mishaps, we have
finally managed to compile our brand new edition of Online -
Heidelberg Journal of Religions on the Internet.

The article again cover a wide range of subjects and themes, starting
with a case study of conflicts on Facebooks (Mona Abdel-Fadil),
general considerations on researching religion in digital games (Frank
G. Bosman), the importance of Web 2.0 for female jihadists (Claudia
Carvalho), the use of Facebook in the context of a prophetic church in
Botswana (Gabriel Faimau & Camden Behrens), a best-practice study of
the augmented reality app "Aurasma" for religious education
(Polykarpos Karamouzis & Michalis Keffalas), the use of religious
terms on Wikipedia (Emad Mohamed), religious attitudes of travel
bloggers (Tom van Nuenen & Suzanne van der Beek), religion as factor
in age rating video games in Iran (Stefan Piasecki & Setareh
Malekpour), Catholic online communication (Moisés Sbardelotto) and
Catholic confessional apps (Sasha A.Q. Scott).

To all our readers: Enjoy! And have a Happy New Year 2017!
Simone Heidbrink & Tobias Knoll
(editorial team)

--
Simone Heidbrink M.A.