[Air-L] Fake News

Taylor-Smith, Ella E.Taylor-Smith at napier.ac.uk
Fri Dec 9 05:06:44 PST 2016

Hi,

I'm probably not the only person on this list who is writing a journal paper, wants to note the contemporary discourse around fake news (etc)  and would like a nice academic paper to refer to.

Maybe this is also the kind of thing that Yosem is looking for.

I'm going to use Zeynep Tufekci's NY Times article for now, but I would really love a peer-reviewed alternative.

Mark Zuckerberg Is in Denial
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/15/opinion/mark-zuckerberg-is-in-denial.html

-Ella

Dr Ella Taylor-Smith

School of Computing
Edinburgh Napier University
10 Colinton Road
Edinburgh, EH10 5DT

Email: e.taylor-smith at napier.ac.uk

http://www.iidi.napier.ac.uk/e.taylor-smith
http://about.me/EllaTaylorSmith
@EllaTasm
This message and its attachment(s) are intended for the addressee(s) only and should not be read, copied, disclosed, forwarded or relied upon by any person other than the intended addressee(s) without the permission of the sender. If you are not the intended addressee you must not take any action based on this message and its attachment(s) nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please respond to the sender and ensure that this message and its attachment(s) are deleted.

It is your responsibility to ensure that this message and its attachment(s) are scanned for viruses or other defects. Edinburgh Napier University does not accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from this message or its attachment(s), or for errors or omissions arising after it was sent. Email is not a secure medium. Emails entering Edinburgh Napier University's system are subject to routine monitoring and filtering by Edinburgh Napier University.

Edinburgh Napier University is a registered Scottish charity. Registration number SC018373