[Air-L] Fake News

Maureen Coyle mcoyle at gradcenter.cuny.edu
Fri Dec 9 05:24:10 PST 2016

I am very excited to see this thread because I have begun discussing with
some colleagues about how to experimentally examine the social media
response to fake news articles (as well as news articles with varying
levels of complexity, news articles with moral vs factual reasoning, etc.)
Just this week I started developing an experimental design that would
involve quasi-behavioral research. If anyone would like to discuss further,
please email me at mcoyle at gradcenter.cuny.edu. I would certainly be
interested in developing collaborative work on this issue.