[Air-L] Fake News

David Stodolsky dss at secureid.net
Fri Dec 9 13:40:04 PST 2016

There are at least six different theories of “social construction”.
The Restructuring of Social and Political Theory by Richard J. Bernstein from 1976 precedes the post-modern version and doesn’t make the same profound errors.

The best understanding of these processes can be derived by other sources:

http://cosmism.blogspot.dk/2010/05/existentialism-today-terror-management.html

dss