[Air-L] Fake News

Julia DeCook julia.decook at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 12:28:28 PST 2016

For those who are interested in this topic, the National Association for
Media Literacy Education is still accepting proposals for its conference in
Chicago in June of 2017.

Here is the link: https://namle.net/conference/2017-conference/

*Julia R. DeCook*
Doctoral Student and Graduate Research Assistant
Information & Media Studies Student Representative
Department of Media and Information
College of Communication Arts and Sciences
Michigan State University
jdecook at msu.edu <http://jdecook@msu.edu/julia.decook@gmail.com>
julia.decook at gmail.com <http://jdecook@msu.edu/julia.decook@gmail.com>