[Air-L] Government website harvesting

Joy McNally JMcNally at ucsusa.org
Tue Dec 13 13:23:04 PST 2016

Thanks, Kalev. I had read that as a solicitation around the results and reaction, not necessarily government pages that will be updated after the transition. I’ll reach out to the Internet Archive for clarification.

Thanks!

Joy McNally Brandow
Research Support Coordinator
Union of Concerned Scientists | Cambridge MA