[Air-L] Fake News

David Stodolsky dss at secureid.net
Wed Dec 14 13:28:48 PST 2016

> On 14 Dec 2016, at 09.31, Johan Dam Farkas <jjfs at itu.dk> wrote:
>
> Highly interesting thread.

I have just received the newsletter of the Danish SOS Against Racism association.
Within the last week, two major newspapers in Denmark have published “false news.”
A front page headline in Politiken proclaimed that the Danish Medical Society supported a law against male circumcision.
In fact, the DK Medical Society explicitly stated they were against such a law.
“Religious violence against children” was the headline of an editorial statement in Jyllands-posten.
This made a series of false claims,
in particular that the Danish Somali Society had opposed a law passed earlier against cutting females when, in fact, they were in favor of the law.

While “false news” typically refers to obviously false claims easily debunked by looking at mainstream sources,
this type of disinformation is mainstream in Denmark.
The world's first professor of Sexual Health Epidemiology was appointed in Denmark recently.
This individual is promoting sexual disfunction and disease.
A Scientific Dishonesty Complaint against him and others can be seen here:

http://cosmism.blogspot.dk/2015/01/scientific-dishonesty-complaint-against.html

For years, I could not understand why the findings of UNAIDS, WHO, CDC, etc. were being undermined in Denmark.
I have concluded that the medical sexology elite in Denmark sees cultural genocide of Muslims (and Jews) as desirable.
Further, the Danish Planned Parenthood Association is being paid by the Government to carry out an educational program incorporating cultural imperialism in Uganda,
which is likely to cause deaths due to increasing the spread of HIV there.
Repeated statements in the press that "Muslims mutilate babies” appears to be a key propaganda element used to support Danish military interventions in Muslim countries.

I was planning to write all this up as a couple of articles at some point,
but it has been low priority since it isn’t the mainline in my research.
If anyone would like to collaborate on this issue, let me know.

dss

David Stodolsky, PhD                   Institute for Social Informatics
Tornskadestien 2, st. th., DK-2400 Copenhagen NV, Denmark
dss at socialinformatics.org          Skype/Twitter: davidstodolsky