[Air-L] Media Studies and the American Electorate

Ella Fegitz ella.fegitz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 23:32:51 PST 2016

Hi Philip,

Your question is very interesting. I have been working on Berlusconism and
the involvement of his media in establishing his cultural and political
hegemony, which I describe as a neoloberal authoritarian populism. I employ
the work by Stuart Hall on Thatcherism and the Italian scholar Mazzoleni on
Media Populism, perhaps these could provide some starting point.

All best,
Ella