[Air-L] Recommendations for short literary fiction and films on "digital culture"?

Raul Castro raulcastro69 at yahoo.es
Tue Dec 20 11:09:10 PST 2016

HelloI know it is now quite commonplace to mention "Black Mirror", a Netflix series, but a mandatory reference about current digital days.And this short film as well: "Noah"
NOAH - 17m Award Winning Short Film

|    |
NOAH - 17m Award Winning Short Film
 Written, Directed, and Edited by Patrick Cederberg & Walter Woodman Story & Concept by Patrick Cederber...  |   |

Best
RC.