[Air-L] ​Re: Teaching Social Media (Hazel Kwon)

Crystal Abidin crystalabidin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 16:46:41 PST 2016

​moshimoshi Seth,

weeks 04, 09, and 10 of my sociology of popular culture syllabus might be
of interest to you -
https://wishcrys.com/sociology-of-popular-culture-syllabus/

/c ​

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 11:09 AM, Seth C Bradshaw <bradshawsc at sfasu.edu>
wrote:

> Thank you for the helpful suggestions, much appreciated!
>
> SB
>
> Seth C. Bradshaw
> Assistant Professor
> Department of Mass Communication
> Stephen F. Austin State University
>
> Boynton Bldg. Box 13048 SFA Station
> Nacogdoches, TX 75962
>
> 936.468.1265 | Boynton Bldg. 302

Dr Crystal Abidin, PhD
Anthropology & Sociology, Media & Communications
*https://wishcrys.com/academic-publications
<https://wishcrys.com/academic-publications>*
latest papers: brand scandals
<https://www.academia.edu/24831025/Influencers_Tell_All_Unravelling_Authenticity_and_Credibility_in_a_Brand_Scandal>