[Air-L] Elsevier and peer review

Andrew Herman aherman at wlu.ca
Thu Dec 29 03:38:02 PST 2016

Sharon

Thanks for the bring this to the attention of the list.  This is an area of great concern and certainly is an aspect of the Gramscian war of position against the racist "alt-right" what she should be engaged in.  This also points to one of the problems of open access publishing that we are now beinning to encounter.

Is anybody doing research on this facet of the tactics of the right?

Andrew