[Air-L] Elsevier and peer review

Marco Schneider art68schneider at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 05:09:40 PST 2016

This serious warning on SSRN and Elsevier suggested me the idea of sharing
here the CFP that follows, to Capurro's International Review of Information
Ethics,  which includes this kind of issue - Scientometrics, the
promiscuity of scientific research within USA military-industrial complexes
and the general political economy of scientific publishing - among others.

Best,

Marco Schneider

*Call for Papers for Vol. 27 (08/2017)*Information Ethics from a Marxian
Perspectiveedited by Marco Schneider and Ricardo Pimenta

   - Deadline for extended abstracts: *28th February 2017*
   - Notification of acceptance to authors: *15th April 2017*
   - Deadline for full articles: *30th June 2017*
   - Deadline for revised articles: *31st July 2016*
   - Publication: *August 2017*

For further information, especially on how to submit a paper, please see
the detailed cfp:
*Information Ethics from a Marxian Perspective - Call for Papers for Vol.
27 <http://www.i-r-i-e.net/call_for_papers_27.htm>*