[Air-L] Educator Perceptions of Game-based Learning Survey

Wilma Hodges wh291 at nova.edu
Wed Feb 3 10:05:10 PST 2016

Dear Educator:

I am a doctoral student at Nova Southeastern University in the Ed.D. program, with a concentration in Instructional Technology and Distance Education. My dissertation focuses on the perceptions of educators regarding games and game-based learning for educational use in higher education.

I would like to invite you to participate in the Educator Perceptions of Game-based Learning Survey as part of my doctoral research. Additionally, please feel free to forward this survey invitation to your colleagues and professional contacts. I would like to obtain broad representation among educators in higher education and would greatly appreciate your help in disseminating this invitation to a greater number of potential participants.

The survey should take no more than 15 minutes to complete. All survey submissions are anonymous. If you agree to participate, you may access this anonymous online survey at the following link.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5XMR75V

This study has been approved by the Institutional Review Board at Nova Southeastern University. If you have any questions or concerns about this study, please contact me at wh291 at nova.edu.

Thank you.

Respectfully,