[Air-L] updated digital campaigning/advocacy guide

Colin Delany cpd at epolitics.com
Wed Feb 3 10:31:10 PST 2016

Hi folks, an updated version of my comprehensive digital campaigning/online advocacy guide is now online. The 2016 version is completely rewritten for this year's elections, with new chapters and sections on new tools and tactics. It keeps the same strategic emphasis as the 2014 edition, though, focused on winning political battles rather than pursuing shiny digital objects. It's the best snapshot of how digital politics is actually being done in 2016 that I know of.

If you downloaded a PDF from Epolitics.com in the past, you should have received an email directing you to a free copy of the new version. Otherwise, you can download "How to Use the Internet to Win in 2016: A Comprehensive Guide to Online Politics for Campaigns & Advocates" at http://www.epolitics.com/winning

It's also in the Amazon Store for Kindle, and the ebook has been used (or is in use now) in undergrad and grad classes at at least 8 universities that I know of, including George Washington University, UT San Antonio, UNC Chapel Hill, American University (DC), Virginia Tech, University of Georgia and Johns Hopkins. If you'd like to evaluate a copy for your own teaching or studies, let me know or download a copy.

Thanks folks! I'm mostly a lurker on this list, but it's a great source of information. And, I'm always looking for case studies and new perspectives at Epolitics.com -- here are a couple of posts from Luis Hestres, who's on the list. http://www.epolitics.com/author/luishestres/

--cpd

"How to Use the Internet to Win in 2016: A Comprehensive Guide to Online Politics for Campaigns & Advocates" [Ebook]
http://www.epolitics.com/winning

Colin Delany
Epolitics.com -- digital strategy for politics and advocacy
http://www.epolitics.com
202-422-4682
cpd at epolitics.com
@epolitics