[Air-L] Lit on nonprofit & advocacy orgs. online privacy policies?

Luis E. Hestres luis.hestres at utsa.edu
Sun Feb 14 11:25:37 PST 2016

Hi again,

Just to clarify because I may not have been clear in my original posting. I’m looking for literature not on data itself, but on policies that nonprofits and similar groups make public about how they handle this data. I’m thinking about privacy policy web pages, those warnings you get about cookies when you visit European websites, etc.

Thanks again,

Luis
- - - - -
Dr. Luis E. Hestres
Assistant Professor
Department of Communication
The University of Texas at San Antonio
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249-0732
http://www.luishestres.com

Want to support our tax deductible nonprofit work by contributing to the UTSA department of communication?
Please visit: https://giving.utsa.edu/FriendsofCommunication
Thanks for your support!

Can anyone recommend some must-read literature on the online/website/social media privacy & data use policies that nonprofits & advocacy organizations make public? So far I can’t find much of anything. Anything from content analyses of such policies to model policies would be great.

Thanks,

Luis

- - - - -