[Air-L] Video transcription services?

Amanda Licastro amanda.licastro at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 14:13:09 PST 2016

Hello all,

I used GMR <https://www.gmrtranscription.com/prices.aspx>Transcription
<https://www.gmrtranscription.com/prices.aspx> services for my dissertation
at the recommendation of others at the Graduate Center, CUNY, and they were
excellent. I had 4 videos of student interviews transcribed. The
transcriptions were fast, available in multiple formats, and they
specialize in academic projects. And in my option (as a grad student living
in NYC) they were very affordable. I believe you can get a referral
discount as well.

Best of luck,
Amanda

Amanda Licastro
Assistant Professor of Digital Rhetoric, Stevenson University
Doctoral Student, The Graduate Center, CUNY
http://digitocentrism.commons.gc.cuny.edu/
@amandalicastro