[Air-L] Polite brag

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Mon Feb 15 19:11:41 PST 2016

I received a note from the University of Hong Kong that I have been
selected as the "ICT Educator of the Year" for their 25th International
Education and Technology Conference. In the modern tradition, I will give
my lecture from Toronto by Skype, April 11-12. Exact time/date tba

   Barry Wellman
                  Streisand/Sondheim
   Visiting Prof         Schl of Information        University of Arizona
   NETWORKED:The New Social Operating System   Lee Rainie & Barry Wellman
   MIT Press            http://amzn.to/zXZg39       Print $18  Kindle $11