[Air-L] Seeking Literature Help

Bahtiyar Kurambaev bahtiyar.kurambaev at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 01:21:26 PST 2016

Hello All,

I was wondering if fellows here would be able to suggest me some
current/recent literature about self-censorship in the context of social
media. I am designing a study to examine self-censorship among social media
users in the context of Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan,
Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan).

As noted by Dr. Eric Freedman (Michigan State University) that scholars
barely scratched the surface of studying the former Soviet Union Central
Asian countries.

I have located some publications only. Would greatly appreciate for any
help!

Thanks
Bahtiyar Kurambaev