[Air-L] Last year's AoIR program?

Anna Lauren Hoffmann, Association Coordinator ac at aoir.org
Sun Feb 7 10:31:52 PST 2016

Hi, Luis!

The schedule/program overview is available on the archived IR16 site:
http://aoir.org/ir16/

A more complete record of submissions will be available on SPIR soon -
we've been doing some wrangling of inappropriately formatted submissions,
hence the delay.

Anna

On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 9:48 AM, Luis E. Hestres <luis.hestres at utsa.edu>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there some way to get a hold of last year’s program? It’s on in the
> conference tool anymore and I can’t find a PDF or anything like that
> online. Thanks!
>
> Luis
>
> - - - - -
> Dr. Luis E. Hestres
> Assistant Professor
> Department of Communication
> The University of Texas at San Antonio
> One UTSA Circle
> San Antonio, TX 78249-0732
> http://www.luishestres.com
>
> Want to support our tax deductible nonprofit work by contributing to the
> UTSA department of communication?
> Please visit: https://giving.utsa.edu/FriendsofCommunication
> Thanks for your support!

Anna Lauren Hoffmann