[Air-L] Activity about Internet and health at AoIR16

Leticia Barbosa leticiatbs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 10:33:55 PST 2016

Dear Colleagues
​,​

I’m sending this email on behalf of LAISS – Laboratory of Internet, Health
and Society – a laboratory of the Oswaldo Cruz Foundation (Rio de Janeiro,
Brazil), one of the most important public health institutions in Latin
America.

At LAISS, we have been researching various topics and issues related to the
interface between the Internet and Health, such as the impact of the
Internet on the doctor-patient relationships, quality assessments of health
information displayed on websites, the practices of virtual patient
communities, and the profile of consumers of health information in
particular Millennials and Generation Y.

We are sending this message in order to invite colleagues who work on these
issues and questions to join
​the
 activity about Internet & Health
​we want to propose for
the next annual meeting of AoIR. We ask those who are interested to get in
touch by replying to this email.

See you in Berlin!

Best Regards,
Leticia Barbosa

Research
​A​
ssistant - Laboratory of Internet, Health and Society
​ (LAISS)​

Oswaldo Cruz Foundation
​, Brazil
www.ensp.fiocruz.br/laiss