[Air-L] New book: Posthumanism and the Massive Open Online Course: Contaminating the Subject of Global Education

KNOX Jeremy jeremy.knox at ed.ac.uk
Tue Feb 16 01:51:15 PST 2016

Dear AoIRists,

I would like to thank the community for positively shaping my new book with Routledge:

Posthumanism and the Massive Open Online Course: Contaminating the Subject of Global Education https://www.routledge.com/products/9781138940826

Feedback from my pecha kucha on stage at IR13 in Manchester, as well as from my paper at IR14 in Denver, was immensely valuable. Please forward to your libraries if interested.

Regards

New book: Posthumanism and the Massive Open Online Course: Contaminating the Subject of Global Education
https://www.routledge.com/products/9781138940826

<http://www.ed.ac.uk/schools-departments/education/about-us/people/academic-staff?person_id=535&cw_xml=profile.php>Dr Jeremy Knox<http://www.ed.ac.uk/education/about-us/people/academic-staff/profile.php?person_id=535>
Lecturer in Digital Education
Centre for Research in Digital Education<http://www.de.ed.ac.uk/>
University of Edinburgh
+44 131 651 6347