[Air-L] Three new PhD positions in Media Studies - Department of Media and Communication, University of Oslo

Charles Ess charles.ess at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 05:09:59 PST 2016

Dear AoIRists,

Please spread the word to potentially interested students:

<http://uio.easycruit.com/vacancy/1572981/62047?iso=gb>

After 3.5 years here, I am hopelessly biased, of course - but I do think it
fair to say that our Department, as well as the environs of Oslo and lovely
Norway and Scandinavia more broadly, have a great deal to offer to those
pursuing a PhD in Media Studies.

thanks in advance,

- charles ess
--
Professor in Media Studies
Department of Media and Communication
University of Oslo
<http://www.hf.uio.no/imk/english/people/aca/charlees/index.html>

Director, Centre for Research in Media Innovations (CeRMI)
Editor, The Journal of Media Innovations
<https://www.journals.uio.no/index.php/TJMI/>

Postboks 1093
Blindern 0317
Oslo, Norway