[Air-L] WEBCAST TODAY: INET- Internet of Things Conference

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Thu Feb 18 07:59:17 PST 2016

Been looking forward to this! Starts 16:50 UTC. Please retweet.

joly posted: "Today, Thursday February 18 2016, the San Francisco Bay Area
Internet Society Chapter will present, in the heart of Silicon Valley, the
INET- Internet of Things Conference. Over a full day, following keynotes
from ISOC's Karen Rose, author of our recent I"

​​

[image: INET IoT Livestream]
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/SFBayISOCIoT>Today, *Thursday
February 18 2016*, the *San Francisco Bay Area Internet Society Chapter
<http://www.sfbayisoc.org/>* will present, in the heart of Silicon Valley,
the *INET- Internet of Things Conference
<http://www.sfbayisoc.org/iot-conference/>*. Over a full day, following
keynotes from ISOC's *Karen Rose*, author of our recent* IoT Overview
<http://www.internetsociety.org/doc/iot-overview>*, and *Vint Cerf*, who
will discuss security, there will be a varied number of presentations from
business, policy, and technical experts followed by a forum. The event will
be webcast live on the *Internet Society Livestream Channel
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/SFBayISOCIoT>*.

*What: INET- Internet of Things Conference
<http://www.sfbayisoc.org/iot-conference/> Where: Computer History Museum,
Mountain View When: Thursday February 18 2016 08:50-17:00 PST | 16:50-01:00
UTC Agenda: http://www.sfbayisoc.org/iot-conference
<http://www.sfbayisoc.org/iot-conference> Webcast:
https://livestream.com/internetsociety/SFBayISOCIoT
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/SFBayISOCIoT> Twitter: