[Air-L] Recent data on digital media/internet studies in higher education

Julian Hopkins julian.hopkins at monash.edu
Mon Feb 29 17:27:20 PST 2016

Dear All,

does anyone know of a good resource to get an overview of the following:

* Postgraduate and undergraduate courses that address the internet and
digital media
* Publications in the field - social science and internet
* Numbers of postgraduate dissertations that address the internet/new media

Any kind of general statistics would be useful. I keep seeing new Masters
in varying forms of digital/internet studies, etc., and I'm wondering if
anyone has come across a resource or article summing up recent developments
in this area.

Thanks for any help

Julian

---