[Air-L] Please Cite Women Academics

Radhika G gradhika2012 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 00:00:16 PST 2016

"Also remember - a lot of women and people of color do a ton of service -
we are on hiring committees, we do a lot of journal and book (peer) reviews
 - we make ourselves available even when there is no clear monetary or
other value attached to the work."

that is - WE review your work.... if our work (and that of many others
working on a particular topic from a range of locations relevant to a
scholarly piece) is not cited we do notice.

Radhika Gajjala
*Co-editor of ADA: Journal of Gender and New Media*
*http://adanewmedia.org <http://adanewmedia.org>*

*Fulbright Professor/Research Scholar in Digital Culture at University of
Bergen, August 1, 2015-July 31, 2016*
*__*

Professor
School of Media and Communication
and
American Culture Studies Program
Bowling Green State University,
Bowling Green Ohio
http://www.radhikagajjala.org <http://www.cyberdiva.org/>

__

Radhika
Gajjala
Fulbright Professor (2015-2016)
Department of Linguistic, Literary and Aesthetic Studies
<http://www.uib.no/en/lle>
Visit Address:
HF-bygget, Sydnesplassen 7
5020 Bergen