[Air-L] Seeking Literature Help

Cristina Miguel kristinakreativa at yahoo.es
Sat Feb 27 06:51:14 PST 2016

Hi Bahtiyar,

I study intimacy in the context of social media, so I can recommend you some literature about self-censorship in the context of personal relationships.
Some authors don’t use the term self-censorship, but they discuss this practice in relation to self-disclosure and online privacy. I have a couple of papers in preparation in relation to intimacy and self-disclosure where I also discuss self-censorship. I can send them to you later, in case you are interested.

 Best wishes,

Cristina Miguel