[Air-L] Submissions to AoIR 2016 (5-8 October, Berlin) now open!

Cornelius Puschmann cornelius.puschmann at hiig.de
Wed Jan 27 07:00:14 PST 2016

Dear colleague,

We are pleased to open submissions for proposals for AoIR 2016: Internet
Rules! (Berlin, Germany, 5 - 8 October, 2016). To re-familiarize yourself
with the call for proposals and types of submissions solicited, please see
here: http://aoir.org/aoir2016/call-for-proposals/.

Accepted paper and panel submissions will be included in our open access
conference paper archive, Selected Papers of Internet Research (SPIR). SPIR
helps us further publicize the work of our members and introduce our
research to a wider audience. All submissions should follow our SPIR
formatting requirements, which includes a consistent header and style
format for the papers that will enable people to easily locate author and
title information, identify the papers as part of the AoIR conference. This
format is only intended to bring consistency to basic elements (such as
typeface and spacing), not to impose any disciplinary constraints. You can
download a Word template here:
http://aoir.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/AoIR2016-submission-template.docx
.

Please note that if you submitted a proposal to the conference through
ConfTool last year, you will need to re-register. If you have recently
received an email invitation to register as a reviewer, your account will
also allow to you to submit contributions. When submitting, please take the
time to read the submission categories and topics carefully. You may enter
a total of four submissions for the conference (understood broadly as
presenting a paper to speaking as part of a fishbowl or panel).

If you have any questions about the submission process, please email
aoir2016 at aoir.org. We look forward to seeing your proposals.

Click below to go o the submission site:
https://www.conftool.com/aoir2016/

We look forward to your proposals, and to a vibrant and stimulating
conference in Berlin!

Sincerely,

Cornelius Puschmann, AoIR 2016 program chair

--
Dr. Cornelius Puschmann
Postdoctoral Researcher (DFG)

Research Associate
Alexander von Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society (HIIG)
Oberwallstraße 9
10117 Berlin, Germany
www.hiig.de

Faculty Associate
Berkman Center for Internet and Society, Harvard University
23 Everett Street, Second Floor
Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
cyber.law.harvard.edu

p: +49 7541 6009-1321