[Air-L] Data subjectivity presentation at AoIR 2015

Aristea Fotopoulou A.Fotopoulou at brighton.ac.uk
Fri Jan 22 01:35:29 PST 2016

Hi Katie,

Our paper with Kate O¹Riordan examines new forms of self-training and data
subjectivities relating to pedagogies of self-care with Fitbit and other
wearables. It was presented with the title 'Biosensory experiences and
media materiality¹ and the slides of the presentation are here:
https://biodigitallives.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/biosensorsaoirkor.pdf
If this is the paper you are looking for, do get in touch.

Best wishes
Aristea

Dr Aristea Fotopoulou
University of Brighton
Loopingthreads.com
https://brighton.academia.edu/AristeaFotopoulou
@aristeaf
A.fotopoulou at brighton.ac.uk

On 21/01/2016 23:15, "Air-L on behalf of Katie Derthick"
<air-l-bounces at listserv.aoir.org on behalf of derthick at u.washington.edu>