[Air-L] Data subjectivity presentation at AoIR 2015

Katie Derthick derthick at u.washington.edu
Thu Jan 21 15:15:22 PST 2016

Hello all,
I'm trying to find information about a talk I saw at AoIR last year in
Phoenix. I know a woman presented... she might have been from the UK?...
she talked about 'data subjectivity' by way of talking about data collected
by tracking devices like Fitbits...

Does someone remember this presentation/person/talk title, and if so, will
you email me the info, please? I'm having trouble accessing the conference
program online. I suppose if you have a copy of that, that would probably
work, too.

Thanks,
Katie

--
Katie Derthick
PhD Candidate
derthick at uw.edu

--
We all experience such loneliness. I feel tremendously lonely myself. We
cannot really come up with the ideal occupation that will entertain us