[Air-L] publication platform?

Marina Boechat marina.boechat at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 00:17:42 PST 2016

Dear colleagues,

As part of my thesis research, I have made a series of interviews with a
few european researchers in the field of digital humanities (especially
sociology, design and media studies), about the uses of visualisation and
visual data analysis in digital research methods and to public debate.

I think these interviews could be an interesting read for people who work
in similar subjects. So, now that I've defended the thesis, it could be
nice to publish them in small and free e-book.

Do you suggest any specific publishing or distributing platform? Or should
I just make a small site and offer the files in different versions for
download?

I will appreciate any suggestions or ideas.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Marina Boechat.