[Air-L] publication platform?

Amanda Licastro amanda.licastro at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 09:52:34 PST 2016

Marina,

I'm not sure if you are interested in a journal as a venue, but JITP would
be interested in publishing these videos:

http://jitp.commons.gc.cuny.edu/

Here is as example article that includes interviews:

http://jitp.commons.gc.cuny.edu/digital-literary-pedagogy-an-experiment-in-process-oriented-publishing/

Best of luck,
Amanda

Amanda Licastro M.Phil.
Assistant Professor of Digital Rhetoric, Stevenson University
Doctoral Student, The Graduate Center, CUNY
http://digitocentrism.commons.gc.cuny.edu/
@amandalicastro