[Air-L] CFP: AOIR Pre-conference "404 History Not Found"

Kevin Driscoll driscollkevin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 11:28:19 PDT 2016

Hello all,

To avoid any confusion, we need to clarify a couple things regarding the

1. The *only* way to register for AOIR 2016 is through the website here:
http://members.aoir.org/event-2243123
2. On the registration form, you will have the chance to indicate you
interest in one or more of the pre-conference workshops
3. There is no accept/reject process for the "404 History Not Found"
pre-conference workshop. Everyone registered for AOIR 2016 is welcome to
attend. If you would like to present a challenge you are facing in your own
research, we ask that you submit a short description in advance to help us
plan the day's activities.

The deadline for early bird registration is August 1. Don't delay:
http://members.aoir.org/event-2243123

Thanks very much. Looking forward to seeing you all in Berlin!

Kevin and Camille