[Air-L] Alert about missing abstracts for CFP: "ethic as method in an era of big data" special issue in SM&S

Annette Markham amarkham at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 06:11:59 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Did you submit an abstract to our CFP for the "Ethic as Method in an Era of
Big Data" special issue of SM&S? it has come to our attention that the
email address we used in our CFP was/became defunct/inoperable.  So we have
heard from two people whose abstracts never got through to us.

If you submitted an abstract and have not heard from Andrew Herman or
Annette Markham, please let one of us know asap and we will consider your
abstract. By ASAP, we mean to say end of July, 2016.

So sorry for the inconvenience, apologies for spamming the list with the
equivalent of a message in a bottle, and thanks for alerting anyone you
think might have submitted something to us but didn't hear from us and
won't likely read this post,

cheers,

annette and andrew

Annette N. Markham, Ph.D.
Professor MSO, School of Communication & Culture, Aarhus University
Affiliate Professor, School of Communication, Loyola University, Chicago
amarkham at gmail.com
http://markham.internetinquiry.org/
Twitter: annettemarkham