[Air-L] PokemonGo syllabus on Google docs

Katja Bego katja.bego at nesta.org.uk
Fri Jul 15 07:11:03 PDT 2016

This is great- thank you for starting this! I have added the blog
<http://www.nesta.org.uk/blog/pokemon-go-and-marketing-agencies-augmented-world>I
wrote about it too (on how AR could affect the physical world).

On 15 July 2016 at 14:39, iskandar zulkarnain <
iskandar.zulkarnain.78 at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is awesome! Thanks for starting this!
>
> On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 9:26 AM, Adrienne Massanari <amass at uic.edu> wrote:
>
> > Hello All,
> >
> > I’ve started a Pokemon Go syllabus on Google docs (
> >
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xYuozfkON-RVZQkr7d1qLPJrCRqN8TkzeDySM-3pzeA/edit?usp=sharing
> > <
> >
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xYuozfkON-RVZQkr7d1qLPJrCRqN8TkzeDySM-3pzeA/edit?usp=sharing
> >).
> > Please add links to articles, critique, commentary, etc. as you see fit.
> > hope this can be a useful resource for us who might be thinking about
> > teaching/discussing the game in our classes, or are just looking for some
> > context around the game when discussing it with students or colleagues.
> >
> > Feel free to share widely. And, be sure to add your name in the
> > “contributors” section if you do add/edit the doc.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Adrienne
> >
> > ---
> > Adrienne Massanari, PhD
> > Assistant Professor
> > Department of Communication
> > University of Illinois at Chicago
> > @hegemonyrules
> > www.adriennemassanari.com <http://www.adriennemassanari.com/>

> > http://www.aoir.org/
>

> --
> Iskandar Zulkarnain, Ph.D.
>
> CLIR Postdoctoral Fellow in Data Curation for Visual and Material Culture
> Digital Humanities Center and Visual and Cultural Studies
> University of Rochester
> Rochester, NY 14627
>
> Personal website:
> http://digitalperipheries.net/
>
> Rochester Intermedia Studies Group
>
> "Ilmu itu untuk dibagi, bukan untuk dimiliki!"

Katja Bego | Data Science Researcher, Technology futures |  Nesta, 1 Plough
Place, London, EC4A 1DE

--
*Nesta...*

1 Plough Place
London
EC4A 1DE

www.nesta.org.uk | Newsletter <http://www.nesta.org.uk/newsletter_signup> |
Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/nesta_uk> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1868227&goback=%2Egdr_1274367066783_1>
| Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/NESTA/116788428355432?v=wall&ref=sgm> |
Magazine <http://thelongandshort.org/>

<http://www.futurefest.org>
FutureFest - a two day festival of future ideas, powered by Nesta. 17-18
September 2016 at Tobacco Dock, London. *@futurefest
<https://twitter.com/@futurefest> www.futurefest.org
<http://www.futurefest.org>*
------------------------------
This email and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to legal
privilege. Any use, copying or disclosure other than by the intended
recipient is unauthorised. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately via +44 (0)20 7438 2500 or by email to
information at nesta.org.uk and delete this message and any copies from your
computer and network. The views expressed in this email are those of the
author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Nesta. Nesta is a
company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales with
company number 7706036 and charity number 1144091. Registered as a charity
in Scotland number SC042833. Registered office: 1 Plough Place, London,
EC4A 1DE.