[Air-L] PokemonGo syllabus on Google docs

Scott MacLeod scott at scottmacleod.com
Fri Jul 15 10:19:02 PDT 2016

Thanks, Adrienne (and Harvard Professor Karen Brennan who had posted
this at the top of her Twitter feed)!

World University and School (WUaS) just added this blog post -
http://scott-macleod.blogspot.com/2016/07/rain-cool-pokemongo-puts-your-pokemon.html
- (see https://twitter.com/WorldUnivAndSch/status/753988356699099137) to
the syllabus under "Social and Cultural dynamics".

Thanks for creating this collaborative #PokemonGo Syllabus. WUaS will
add this to the Virtual Worlds' wiki subject -
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Virtual_Worlds - for open teaching
and learning (planned in all countries' main languages+) after we move
to Wikidata (from Wikia).

Thank you,
Scott

https://twitter.com/scottmacleod