[Air-L] PokemonGo syllabus on Google docs

Sharon Greenfield sharon.greenfield at rmit.edu.au
Tue Jul 19 00:31:06 PDT 2016

Plundr for the Nintendo DS was one of the first games we played that
enabled geolocative game mechanics.
https://www.engadget.com/2007/06/04/plundr-first-location-based-ds-game-debuts-at-where-2-0/
Glad Nintendo is still interested in the space.

-Sharon

*Sharon Greenfield*

*I and RMIT acknowledge the Wurundjeri people as the traditional
owners of **the
land *
*on which the University stands and respectfully recognise Elders past and
present.*