[Air-L] Crypto Design Challenge for Deep Web Designers

Sebastián Lehuedé s.lehuede at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 16:06:31 PDT 2016

Hello, everyone.

I am currently writing my MSc dissertation about Tor and the concept of
freedom and I have mainly found articles criticising the amount of abusive
content on the dark web (here
<http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0747563213002690> and
here <http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S135348581470042X>,
for example).

Do you know any article that might be framing it differently? Gehl's work
<http://nms.sagepub.com/content/early/2014/10/16/1461444814554900.full> is
very interesting, for example.

Thank you!