[Air-L] new issue of the Journal of Media Innovations now available

Charles Ess charles.ess at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 00:57:47 PDT 2016

Dear AoIRists,

On behalf of the guest editors, Petter Bae Brandtzaeg and Asbjørn Følstad,
I'm happy to announce the publication of a special issue of the Journal of
Media Innovations:

<https://www.journals.uio.no/index.php/TJMI/>

Vol 3, No 1 (2016)

Petter Bae Brandtzaeg, Asbjørn Følstad - Social Media Use and Innovations:
Introduction to the Special Issue

Marika Lüders  - Innovating with users online? How network-characteristics
affect collaboration for innovation

Henry Mainsah, Petter Bae Brandtzæg, Asbjørn Følstad - Bridging the
Generational Culture Gap in Youth Civic Engagement through Social Media:
Lessons Learnt from Young Designers in Three Civic Organisations

Stephanie Valentine, Tracy Hammond - An Analysis of Participation, Identity
Conversations, and Social Networking Affordances on an Online Social
Network for Children

*The Journal of Media Innovations *is an open access journal that
explores changes in media technologies, media policies, organizational
structures, media management, media production, journalism, media services,
and usages.

In addition to two special issues currently in preparation, our next
regular issue is scheduled for publication in September, 2016.

Please re-post and distribute as potential interests may suggest.

best regards,

- charles ess

Professor in Media Studies
Department of Media and Communication
University of Oslo
<http://www.hf.uio.no/imk/english/people/aca/charlees/index.html>

Editor, The Journal of Media Innovations
<https://www.journals.uio.no/index.php/TJMI/>

Postboks 1093
Blindern 0317
Oslo, Norway