[Air-L] La Cura: a Summer School, an international exhibit

xDxD.vs.xDxD xdxd.vs.xdxd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 10:05:30 PDT 2016

Dear Friends and colleagues,

There is still time to apply to La Cura Summer School:

http://la-cura.it/summerschool/eng/

The summer school is a collaboration between La Cura, the global
performance which I started in 2012 when I was diagnosed with a brain
cancer, Nefula, ISIA Design university in Florence and the Triennale di
Milano, and explores the interconnections between arts, sciences,
technologies and society.

We will create an "augmented sense", a wearable technology that will enable
people to experience on their bodies, through a new tactility, large scale,
real-time online phenomena.

We will explore the opportunities and the critical issues connected to this
possibility.

We will create the technology, an installation and an urban, large-scale
architectural visualisation and we will exhibit at Milan's design Triennale.

The collaboration originates from the Triennale's theme "Design After
Design", and with the participation to the "Condividi la Conoscenza" event
on the theme "Living the city. Living the planet".

Here you can find a press release:

http://la-cura.it/summerschool/eng/press/

Feel free to ask for information and to forward to potentially interested
people.

Thanks!
Salvatore

--