[Air-L] Gender and surveys

Marta Delatte martadelatte at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 18:55:56 PDT 2016

Gang,

Regarding the gender and surveys question, here's the thread from last
April. I don't know if the previous messages will follow and be easily
retrieved. If not let me know and I will copy paste them all.

Demographic questions are interesting. Maybe not that much if you a cis
white male, but in any case, it's good to shift the male centred gaze and
make other populations visible for once. It is even better to have this
conversation, as many times as necessary.

thanks,

Marta  Delatte
creative director and co-founder
ellenjames.net <http://www.ellenjames.net/>