[Air-L] PokemonGo syllabus on Google docs

Adrienne Massanari amass at uic.edu
Fri Jul 15 06:26:17 PDT 2016

Hello All,

I’ve started a Pokemon Go syllabus on Google docs (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xYuozfkON-RVZQkr7d1qLPJrCRqN8TkzeDySM-3pzeA/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xYuozfkON-RVZQkr7d1qLPJrCRqN8TkzeDySM-3pzeA/edit?usp=sharing>). Please add links to articles, critique, commentary, etc. as you see fit. I hope this can be a useful resource for us who might be thinking about teaching/discussing the game in our classes, or are just looking for some context around the game when discussing it with students or colleagues.

Feel free to share widely. And, be sure to add your name in the “contributors” section if you do add/edit the doc.

Thanks,
Adrienne

---
Adrienne Massanari, PhD