[Air-L] suggestions for movies on communication technology and social change

Diana Ascher dianaascher at ucla.edu
Tue Jul 12 22:38:19 PDT 2016

Hi Paul & All,

I’ve used Yung Jake’s videos in my undergrad Internet & Society class. The students loved the idea that a young adult could use popular media channels for serious social critique.

https://youtu.be/pK5WcDTxQ4E <https://youtu.be/pK5WcDTxQ4E>

Best,
Diana

Diana L. Ascher, MBA
Doctoral Candidate
Department of Information Studies
University of California, Los Angeles
290 Charles E. Young Drive North
Los Angeles, CA 90095
dianaascher at ucla.edu <mailto:dianaascher at ucla.edu>
@dianaascher <http://twitter.com/dianaascher>

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let me know by email reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.