[Air-L] suggestions for movies on communication technology and social change

sahana udupa sahanaudupa.nk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 05:06:00 PDT 2016

Extremely helpful thread.

Are there suggestions for movies on digital activism?

Thanks in advance
Sahana

Sahana Udupa, PhD
Research Fellow
Max Planck Institute
for the Study of Religious and Ethnic Diversity
Book: 2015, Making News in Global India: Media, Publics, Politics.
Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press
<http://www.cambridge.org/de/academic/subjects/politics-international-relations/south-asian-government-politics-and-policy/making-news-global-india-media-publics-politics>