[Air-L] suggestions for movies on communication technology and social change

Sharon Haleva Amir sharon at trebcon.com
Wed Jul 13 08:18:43 PDT 2016

Another rather new film is 'The Correspondence' by "Cinema Paradiso" director Giuoseppe Tornatore which describes a technology based post-mortem relationship between two astrophysicists. Not that great film but raises a lot of thoughts on the meaning of death in the digital era. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3530978/

Best Wishes,
Sharon Haleva Amir, PhD
MA Program in Political Communication, Tel Aviv University
Information Science Studies, Beit Berl College,
HCLT Fellow, Faculty of Law, University of Haifa, ISRAEL.
https://telaviv.academia.edu/SharonHalevaAmir
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Sharon_Haleva-Amir
http://www.coolcite.com/user/1694
SSRN Author Page: http://ssrn.com/author=1227022