[Air-L] PokemonGo syllabus on Google docs

Yann Leroux yann.leroux at laposte.net
Fri Jul 15 07:35:39 PDT 2016

WOW! Great ! That's why Internet is so cool (for cats too)
I've added a blog entry I wrote yesterday. It is written in french, which
is, I think, the coolest thing, and framed in the psychoanalytic theroy,
which is cool too. It is not an academic paper but I think it deserve to be
add because 1) there  is very few articles probing the inner life of the
pokemon players and 2) french academics are working on video games and
(because they quote Foucault in French) they deserve to be noticed. You can
follow them at http://www.omnsh.org (-:

Sorry for the grammar. It is july and my grammar always sucks in july !

--
 Yann Leroux
m:+33668267479 | w:http://www.psyetgeek.com