[Air-L] workshop on HCI and Sensitive Life Experiences accepting submissions!

Oliver Haimson ohaimson at uci.edu
Sat Jul 2 11:54:31 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I want to spread the word about a workshop I am co-organizing at NordiCHI
2016 (http://www.nordichi2016.org/) on "HCI and Sensitive Life
Experiences."

workshop website: https://hciandsle.wordpress.com/

The aim of the workshop is to identify current opportunities for, as well
as barriers to, design of social computing systems that support people
during sensitive life events and transitions.

workshop organizers: Daniel Herron, Nazanin Andalibi, Oliver Haimson, Wendy
Moncur, and Elise van den Hoven

We are now accepting submissions!
Submission Deadline: 22nd August, 2016
Notification Date: 3rd September, 2016
Workshop Date: 23rd of October, 2016

Click to learn more. Contact any of us if you have questions, and JOIN
us! :)