[Air-L] Fellowships to work in Tallinn University's CoE in Media Innovation and Digital Culture

Tracey M Benson bytetime at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 14:46:27 PDT 2016

HI Indrek,

I am very interesting in the fellowships you mention in this email but when
I try and submit an Expression of Interest on the site I find it very
confusing! Do I need to apply on the site under each of the areas below?

Cheers
Tracey

--
Dr Tracey M Benson

Director/Owner || Bytetime <http://www.bytetime.com>
Professional Associate || Institute of Applied Ecology
<http://appliedecology.edu.au/>, University of Canberra
Sessional Academic || Faculty of Art and Design, University of Canberra
Online Strategy and Analysis || Information Exchange, Energy Division, Dept
of Industry, Innovation and Science
Board Member || Ethos Global Foundation || http://www.ethosglobal.com/
Treasurer/Secretary || Intercreate || www.intercreate.org

ABN: 28 309 779 434