[Air-L] Google scholar index timeline

Daniel Jung jung at uib.no
Fri Jul 1 17:08:25 PDT 2016

Hi all
Is there a way to make a timeline (more differentiated than just years) of the impact of a certain publication? Is there a tool?
There is a publication which over the course of five year has grown to be an important reference. At some point, the "critical mass" index of n citations was reached, and people began to cite it because other had cited it. I want to find out when this point was reached, and if one can indicate a turning point after a certain publication. I have 135 publications over five years, but this is too coarse.
Does anyone have experience with this procedure? Do the guys at Google scholar answer mail and help; and how should I phrase my request?
Thx,
-- Daniel Jung