[Air-L] Gender in surveys/tests

Arin Basu arin.basu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 13:38:34 PDT 2016

Depends on your survey. It's not _that_ simple. See the paper by Teclaw et al (2011) for instance,

Teclaw, R., Price, M., & Osatuke, K. (2011). Demographic Question Placement: Effect on Item Response Rates and Means of a Veterans Health Administration Survey Journal of Business and Psychology DOI: 10.1007/s10869-011-9249-y

Best,
Arin

Sent from my iPhone